I’m really excited about this benefit sale that Joy at FiveJs.com is holding for her cousin, who recently took in ten — yes, TEN — additional children between the ages of 2-16 years old who need a safe and loving home.
Through Friday, December 21, get this amazing package of ebooks for just $5:
- Teaching Kids to Clean! by Dana of A Slob Comes Clean. Based on her experiences teaching her own kids to clean, Dana shares advice, lesson plans, supply lists, age-appropriate task lists, and printables to help you teach your kids the skills necessary for big cleaning tasks.
- My Buttered Life (Gift & Baby Editions) by Renee of MadeOn (HardLotion.com). The Gift Edition includes the following recipes for making your own skin care recipes: chocolate body mousse, flavored lip balms, chocolate peppermint lotion bars, scented & shaped lotion bars, and beeswax candles. The Baby Edition includes these recipes: baby massage oil, baby balm (Beesilk Jr), creamy baby lotion, diaper rash cream, and oatmeal milk bath. Each ebook includes instructional videos, a cost analysis, and information about where to buy ingredients.
- 3-2-1 Stop, by Lorilee Lippincot of Loving Simple Living. 3-2-1 Stop is a how-to memoir of learning to love simple living. Lorilee uses personal stories, as well as tips learned along the way, showing how to create a life that makes space for what is most important.
- How to Have Your Cake and Eat It, Too, by yours truly. This book is for every mother who’s ever wondered if it’s possible to pursue her own passions while investing in her family and managing a home. It’s a handbook to give you the tools to juggle your many responsibilities and to do it with intentionality rather than living under the burden of mommy guilt.
- Heavenly Homemaker’s Guide to Holiday Hospitality & Guide to Holiday Hospitality for Kids, by Laura of Heavenly Homemakers. Heavenly Homemakers’s Guide to Holiday Hospitality is filled with ideas and encouragement to help you stay organized and relaxed while you prepare for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year celebrations with family and friends. In the kids’ guide you’ll find page after page of craft ideas, games, activities and recipes that kids can make and do on their own or with a little help from you.
- A Simpler Season, by Jessica Fisher of Life As Mom. With over 200 pages of ideas, recipes, and printables, A Simpler Season provides you with practically everything you need to get from Thanksgiving to New Years in a calm, cool, collected manner.
- The $5 Dinner Mom’s Holiday Entertaining Guide, by Erin Chase of $5 Dinners. This is an entertaining guide to help you be the best hostess or guest during this holiday season. This guide is the antidote to every other holiday entertaining guide out there. Includes 30 simple recipes, from side dish to main dish, dessert to appetizer, that will not disappoint your guests. And, that won’t drain your budget either.
- Quick & Easy Breakfasts, by Lynn of Lynn’s Kitchen Adventures. This cookbook is full of simple and delicious breakfasts your family is sure to enjoy.
- Homeschool Printables Pack, by Joy Miller of Five J’s. This single volume includes all of Joy’s homeschool printables, worksheets, and charts that she offers on her website. Includes a variety of subjects and is helpful for non-homeschooling families as well!
Head on over to Five J’s for more details and to purchase the ebook bundle.