The following post is from Myra of My Blessed Life:
Fall is my favorite season of the year. While I love things about the other three seasons, there is just something intriguing about cozy evenings, cinnamon candles, pumpkins, gourds, s’mores around a bonfire and shortened days. Fall is the season where we begin to turn from outdoor living to spending more time inside, so prettying up your home’s interior for the season is a must.
Decorating for fall often includes a mantel or shelf display, a pretty wreath on the front door and a pumpkin on the steps. But, don’t forget about decorating your dining table for evening family meals and entertaining.
Here are a few lovely fall tablescapes to inspire your decorating this season.
1. Country French Table With Pears and Berries
2. Earthy Neutral Table With Artichokes
3. Lovely Pumpkin Lanterns
4. Natural Table With Blue Pumpkins & Twigs
5. Unique Votive Log Centerpiece
6. Colorful Table With White Pumpkins & Corn Husk PomPoms
7. Elegant Table With Candles & Metallic Gourds
8. Simple Cottage Table With Leaves & Mini Pumpkins
9. All-Natural Table With Acorns & Sweetgum Pods
|Myra has a B.A. in Interior Design and is currently self-employed. When she’s not spending time with her little man, thrifting, creating, shopping or working on a project, Myra enjoys date nights with her husband and blogging at My Blessed Life.|