Salad dressing is one of those things that slick marketing has convinced us we can’t make at home. Just go to your local grocery store and you’ll find hundreds of options right at your fingertips, but the possibilities really go beyond what you’ll find at the store. From your basic ranch dressing to mouthwatering strawberry poppy seed dressing (#3 below), homemade salad dressing is fairly simple to whip up on your own.
As an added bonus, even though it doesn’t keep as long as the bottled stuff, you can easily make small batches for a fraction of the cost so you’re not stuck with the same options day in and day out!
1. Ranch Dressing | 52 Kitchen Adventures
2. Blue Cheese Dressing | The Kitchen is My Playground
3. Strawberry Poppy Seed Dressing | Simple Bites
4. Cilanto-Lime Dressing | Good (Cheap) Eats
5. Clementine-Coriander Vinaigrette | Simple Bites
6. No Oil Caesar Salad Dressing | Healthy Girl’s Kitchen
7. Poppy Seed Dressing | Food for My Family
8. Thousand Island Dressing | Kelly the Kitchen Kop
9. Simple Salad Dressing | I Can Boil Water
What is your favorite salad dressing? Have you experimented with making your own at home?