I love that a-ha moment when I see a creative organizing solution and it just makes so much sense. And the ability to discover and share those ideas is one of my very favorite parts of the internet!
Today’s gallery is a random collection of creative organizing solutions. I love ALL of them — from the organized garden stuff (#6) to the storage for transient items (#4), which we will be adding to our front closet.
1. Hidden Cork Board | Young House Love
2. Weekly Wall Calendar | Etsy.com
3. Office in a Chest | Martha Stewart
4. DIY Storage for Transient Items | The Red Chair Blog
5. DIY Lego Table | Deal Seeking Mom
6. Garden Storage | BHG.com
7. Hanging Bathroom Storage | Shak in Style
8. Baby Food Jars with Chalkboard Lids | Frugal Decor Mom
9. Family Command Center | The Yellow Cape Cod
Want to see more? Be sure to check out my To Organize board on Pinterest!
What’s your favorite creative organizing solution? Feel free to include links or pictures with your comments!