I have never been more excited for spring than I am this year. I am excited to see the yard turning green, hear the frogs singing in the field and watch the birds dance in the sky! Spring decor in our house really just means more fresh flowers and open windows, but I love how creative other people get as they welcome spring.
Here are some of my favorite DIY spring decor projects from around the blogosphere:
1. Colorful Dessert Stands | Centsational Girl
2. Paper Cutout Butterflies | The Ivy Cottage
3. Burlap Spring Wreath | The Casebella Project
4. Pink Peony Topiary | Two Twenty One
5. Spring Specimen Wall Art | Tatertots & Jello
6. Spring Mantel | The Inspired Room
7. Mossy Letters | Thrifty Decor Chick
8. Spring Mason Jar | Just Dream, Jelly Bean
9. Tissue Paper Flower Wreath | My Name is Snickerdoodle
How do you decorate for spring?