This month’s Eat Well Spend Less topic is all things holiday!
For the past few years, I’ve been preparing breakfast casseroles on Christmas Eve and baking them on Christmas morning for a yummy, home-cooked breakfast without the stress. We love to all sit down and eat together — the girls, Sean and I and my parents and sister — before we start opening presents, and make-ahead breakfasts allow us to do that without feeling like it’s taking forever!
1. Easy Baked Egg Breakfast Cups
2. Make-Ahead Muffin Melts
3. Cinnamon-Cream Cheese Breakfast Bars
4. Overnight Pumpkin Pecan Croissant Bread Pudding
5. Lemon Blueberry Scones
6. Baked Pull-Apart Pumpkin French Toast
7. Chile Tortilla Eggbake
8. Creamy Cardamom Pear Oatmeal
9. Fruit-on-the-Bottom Yogurt Cups
|Mandi Ehman is the founder and publisher behind Life Your Way and the co-author of All in Good Time, as well as a wife and the homeschooling mom to four beautiful girls. She lives with her family on a little slice of heaven in wild, wonderful West Virginia and loves coffee, chocolate, easy meals, beautiful things and minimalist spaces.|