I really like breakfast foods, but I don’t always like making them in the morning, which might explain why we have “breakfast for dinner” so often! I’m really good at making breakfast ahead of time before I have a baby (when I stock the freezer full of muffins, pancakes and french toast) and the night before Christmas, but I’d love to start keeping the freezer stocked to make things easier on Sean and so that we can enjoy delicious, homemade breakfasts even in the middle of a busy week!
1. Strawberry Bread | Navigating Domesticity
2. Authentic French Crêpes | Food for My Family
3. Oven French Toast | Good (Cheap) Eats
4. Breakfast Burritos | The Finer Things in Life
5. Raspberry Blueberry Scones | Life as Mom
6. Egg Casserole Cups | Once a Month Mom
7. Homemade Pop-Tarts | Once a Month Mom
8. Pumpkin Pancakes | The Motherload
9. Cinnamon Rolls | Good (Cheap) Eats
Do you have a favorite freezer breakfast recipe?