All week we’ve been talking repurposed t-shirt crafts, and I really just scratched the surface with my projects. To give you an idea of the infinite possibilities, I’m sharing 9 more ideas. The rosette pillow (#6) and DIY flower petal tee (#9) seem a little beyond my skill (ahem, did you see my pathetic bunny?), but they’re both on my someday list. And t-shirt yarn is definitely on my list of favorite things!
1. T-Shirt Yarn | Craft Passion
2. The Shirt Skirt | Sew Like My Mom
3. Yoga Pants | Kira’s Sewing Projects
4. T-Shirt Shrug | Cut Out & Keep
5. Jersey Bracelets | U Create
6. Rolled Rosette Pillow | Craft Goodies
7. DIY Summer Sandals | annekata
8. Recycled Tee Scarf | Schwin & Schwin
9. Pretty Petals Tee | Dear Lizzy
Want to see more? Be sure to check out my T-Shirt Crafts board on Pinterest!
What is your favorite use for repurposed t-shirts?