First, a disclaimer: I actually like plain ol’ grilled cheese sandwiches, and my hubby makes them for us once a week for lunch.
But sometimes it’s fun to spice things up, and there are so many variations on regular grilled cheese sandwiches — from buffalo chicken to tomato basil. Here are just a few, and I’d love to hear what other gourmet sandwiches you love in the comments!
1. Spinach Pesto Grilled Cheese
2. Whiskey Cheddar and Pear Grilled Cheese
3. Sloppy Joe Grilled Cheese
4. French Onion Grilled Cheese
5. Portabella and Halloumi Burgers
6. Apple and Brie Melts
7. Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese
8. Baked Monte Cristo Sandwiches
9. Tomato, Basil and Mozzarella Grilled Cheese
|Mandi Ehman is the blogger behind Life Your Way. She and her husband have four beautiful girls plus one baby boy on the way, and together, they live, work and homeschool on a little slice of heaven in wild, wonderful West Virginia. She loves coffee, chocolate, easy meals, beautiful things and minimalist spaces.|