Springtime is so close I can almost taste it (as I write this, we’re getting a very spring-like rain, although they’re calling for snow later tonight). I love the early days of springs, and this year my girls seem as anxious for the nicer weather as I am, so I’ve been digging up spring crafts to keep us busy while we wait.
Here are 9 fun crafts (there’s something for every age!) to help you celebrate and count down to spring:
1. Bubble Art Sun Catchers | Gummy Lump
2. Lasting Lilies | Family Fun
3. Growing Wheatgrass | Make and Takes
4. Spring Tree (Q-Tip Painting) | No Time for Flash Cards
5. Coffee Filter Butterflies | Kaboose
6. Flower Cookie Cutter Prints | No Time for Flash Cards
7. Bloomin’ Buttons | Family Fun
8. Paper Flower Bouquet | Oh My Crafts Blog
9. Tissue Paper Cherry Blossom Trees | Our Big Earth
Are you starting to see signs of spring? What are your favorite springtime crafts?