Mmm, as I mentioned last week, sweet potatoes are one of my favorite parts of Thanksgiving. Although I love traditional sweet potato casserole, all of these recipes look incredibly yummy to me as well, so we might have to try them all over the next few months!
Have you downloaded your free Thanksgiving ebook and printable planner for recipes, tips, decorating ideas and more?
1. Sweet Potato Fries, Unsophisticook
2. Honey Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Food Network
3. Savory Sweet Potatoes, Crepes of Wrath
4. Sweet Potato, Apple and Caramelized Onion Gratin, Evil Shenanigans
5. Sweet Potato Balls, Our Treasured Home
6. Sweet Potato Wedges with Cider Reduction, The Salad Days
7. Savory Sweet Potato Casserole, A Veggie Venture
8. Mashed Sweet Potatoes, The Food Lovers’ Primal Palate
9. Sweet Potato Casserole with Crunchy Pecan Topping, AllRecipes
Do you like sweet potatoes? How do you make them?