Okay, maybe I lied. Yesterday I said I like pretty much every part of the Thanksgiving meal, but I could really do with or without all of the “other” veggies. I wanted to be fair, though, and feature some of these yummy veggies for those of you who might get excited about such things as part of your holiday meal!
Have you downloaded your free Thanksgiving ebook and printable planner for recipes, tips, decorating ideas and more?
1. World’s Best Green Bean Casserole, A Veggie Venture
2. Carrot Souffle, Simply Recipes
3. Butternut Squash Crumble, White on Rice Couple
4. Fresh Creamed Corn, Kitchen Parade
5. Roasted Winter Vegetables, Kitchen Stewardship
6. Brussels Sprouts in Maple Butter Sauce, Deaghaidh Recipes
7. Apricot-Glazed Carrots with Curry and Ginger, Kalyn’s Kitchen
8. Festive Stuffed Acorn Squash, Food Blogga
9. Comforting Corn Pudding, Real Simple
What veggies do you serve at your Thanksgiving dinner?