It’s no secret that I still love real magazines (which is funny considering I run an ezine…). Most of the time, though, mine end up sitting in a stack on the floor until I get around to reading them, and they end up looking messy and out of place!
If you share my love of magazines, here are 9 unique ways (some for sale and some DIY) to hold and display them:
1. Bamboo Magazine Holder | $23.80
2. Wall-Mounted Magazine Rack | $149
3. DIY Wire Hanger Magazine Rack | Lifehacker
4. Modern Walnut Magazine Rack, $65.68
5. Climbing Man Human Magazine Rack | $49.95
6. Repurposed Crib Section Magazine Ladder | Blue Cricket Design
7. Umbra Magtable Coffee Table
**not currently available but too cool not to share!
8. Free Standing Magazine Rack | $40
9. Thrift Store Wine Rack | Apartment Therapy
Are you a magazine reader? Where do you keep your magazines?