This month I am participating in the 30 Day Giving Challenge, with lots of fun giveaways to encourage you to give along the way!
**This giveaway is now closed.**
Congratulations to Ann ([email protected]…)!
Do your kids like VeggieTales? Ours do, and I remember my little sister watching them as a kid too. I always loved the story of the Good Samaritan and this song, “Love your neighbor. When someone helps you then you’ll understand, When you love your neighbor, Loving means lending a hand.”
Veggie Tales, created by Big Idea Entertainment, features Bob the Tomato, Larry the Cucumber and other friendly, silly, singing and dancing vegetables. These short films and feature-length movies teach Bible-based lessons to kids in a fun and engaging way, such as helping others, the joy of giving, and thankfulness. Kids enjoy the lovable, silly characters and catchy songs, while parents love the lessons that are taught to young kids in a way they can easily understand and apply in their lives.
We love the music and stories on tape almost as much as the DVDs themselves, and turning on Veggie Tales often leads to impromptu sing-a-longs and dance parties around here!
As part of the 30 Day Giving Challenge, I will be donating the Veggie Tales Prize Pack that we received to a local children’s home.
One Life Your Way reader will also win a Veggie Tales prize pack to keep or give away, including:
- Starting with Saint Nicholas: A Story of Joyful Giving DVD
- Sweetpea Beauty DVD
- A Silly Little Thing Called Love DVD
- It’s A Meaningful Life DVD
- Pistachio DVD
- Heroes of the Bible DVD
- Bob and Larry Sing the 80’s CD!
Enter to Win
Every reader has three methods available to enter this contest:
1. Leave a comment. How do you encourage your kids to give, even when it hurts? (Read more about our philosophy on teaching kids about sacrificial giving.)
2. Subscribe to Life Your Way by email or in a feed reader. You must confirm your email subscription for it to be a valid entry! Leave a separate comment letting me know you have done so. If you’re already a subscriber, simply leave a separate comment letting me know you’re already subscribed.
3. “Like” Veggie Tales on Facebook. Come back and leave a separate comment once you’ve done so!
(1) VeggieTales prize package, as described above.
This giveaway ends at 9pm ET on Friday 11/12. The winner will be selected randomly and notified by email, and this post will be updated with their name as well!
More Chances to Win
Be sure to visit the other bloggers leading the 30-Day Giving Challenge for more chances to win:
- Saving And Giving
- For The Mommas
- Life Your Way
- Resourceful Mommy
- Amy’s Finer Things
- My Blessed Life
- Kingdom First Mom
- Amy Loves It
- Frugal Femina
While Life Your Way is not traditionally a blog about faith, many of our giveaways this month will feature Christian authors or products. This was not done on purpose or to exclude nonbelievers or negate your giving, and I hope you’ll still participate in the challenge with us! Read more here.