This month I am participating in the 30 Day Giving Challenge, with lots of fun giveaways to encourage you to give along the way!
Today, as we approach the end of the 30 Day Giving Challenge, we are partnering with World Vision to offer a unique prize package that supports women and families around the world, giving them a hand up out of poverty.
World Vision is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organization dedicated to working with children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice. As an organization, World Vision is dedicated to working with the world’s most vulnerable people and serves all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, or gender.
I love how they summarize their vision:
Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness; Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.
Many of the donations to World Vision’s Maximum Gift Fund, which provides for the unique needs of children and families worldwide, also include a special gift to keep or give to someone else, such as the tumbler, bracelet or book that are included in the prize package below!
As part of the 30 Day Giving Challenge, I will be donating prize package I received to our church home, and I will be letting my girls choose an entrepreneur to support with the micro loan gift card.
One Life Your Way reader will also win a World Vision prize package to keep or donate, including:
- World Vision Acrylic Tumbler
- A Ugandan Bracelet, handcrafted in Uganda by women actively engaged in caring for children in their communities who have lost parents to AIDS.
- The Hole In Our Gospel by Richard Stearns
- $25 World Vision Micro Gift Card to help a hardworking entrepreneur by funding their small business loan — to buy a sewing machine, a bicycle, training, or whatever will put their families on the pathway to success.
- A Thai Coin Purse, handmade in Thailand by women in World Vision job training projects.
Enter to Win
Every reader has three methods available to enter this contest:
1. Leave a comment. What cause or charity are you most passionate about?
2. Subscribe to Life Your Way by email or in a feed reader. You must confirm your email subscription for it to be a valid entry! Leave a separate comment letting me know you have done so. If you’re already a subscriber, simply leave a separate comment letting me know you’re already subscribed.
3. “Like” World Vision on Facebook. Come back and leave a separate comment once you’ve done so!
(1) World Vision prize package, as described above
This giveaway ends at Wednesday, 12/1 at 9pm EST. The winner will be selected randomly and notified by email, and this post will be updated with their name as well!
More Chances to Win
Be sure to visit the other bloggers leading the 30-Day Giving Challenge for more chances to win:
- Amy Loves It
- Frugal Femina
- Saving And Giving
- For The Mommas
- Resourceful Mommy
- Amy’s Finer Things
- My Blessed Life
- Kingdom First Mom
While Life Your Way is not traditionally a blog about faith, many of our giveaways this month will feature Christian authors or products. This was not done on purpose or to exclude nonbelievers or negate your giving, and I hope you’ll still participate in the challenge with us! Read more here.