This week’s collection of ebooks is full of practical parenting advice. This isn’t a bundle of theories but a collection of how-to guides to help parents navigate the early years of parenthood. Discover advice from real parents on eating habits, health, potty-training, spending one-on-one time with your children and more!
This week only, get all 5 ebooks — including two that aren’t available anywhere else — for more than 75% off their regular price:
And now you can choose between the PDF, Kindle or ePUB versions of the ebooks in each bundle. Select your format at checkout!
- The Dad’s Playbook by Ryan Anderson
- The Happy Housewife’s Guide to Dealing with Picky Eaters by Toni Anderson
- A Practical Guide to Children’s Health by Kate Tietje
- Potty Train in a Weekend by Becky Mansfield
- 51 Frugal Father-Daughter Dates by Ashley Pichea
Get yours today!
Even if you’re not interested in this week’s bundle, be sure to sign up for the BundleoftheWeek.com weekly newsletter so you can be the first to know about the newest bundle: