This giveaway is now closed! The winner is Sue ([email protected]…)!
It’s Baby Week at Life Your Way, and we’re celebrating with 11 amazing giveaways. Come back every day to enter the latest giveaways for your chance to win! Click here for the rest of this week’s giveaways.
We’ve never had a video monitor, but the original Angelcare movement monitor came out around the time our oldest daughter was born, and it was one of my favorite pieces of baby gear through all four of our girls.
Rather than waking up panicky or feeling like I needed to check on our tiny babies often to be sure they were breathing, I had the reassurance of knowing the monitor would alert me if it couldn’t detect any movement. This allowed me to sleep more soundly, and it gave us so much peace of mind that we even took it with us when we traveled when the girls were infants.
This latest model is pretty much that monitor on steroids! Not only does it have the signature Angelcare movement monitor, but it also includes a two-way walkie talkie feature through the sound monitor and a video monitor that works during the day or night. Plus a long list of extra features that make this unit a parent’s best friend — including temperature monitoring, a touch screen interface and more:
As the most versatile baby monitor by Angelcare, the AC1100 combines a quality baby video and sound monitor with an under-the-mattress baby movement Sensor Pad.
- Under-the-Mattress Movement Sensor Pad – Senses each and every one of your baby’s movements and will sound an alarm if no movement is detected after 20 seconds.
- Color Video Transmission – Keep a watchful eye on your baby or toddler with the live baby video monitor feed from the Nursery Unit to the Parent Unit. It’s like peeking into the nursery – without opening the door or turning on the light.
- Day & Night Vision (Infrared Camera) – The infrared camera on the baby video monitor can even stream video in the dark, so you can see what’s happening in the nursery without disturbing baby’s sleep.
- LCD Touch Screen – Mom or dad can change the settings on this baby monitor using the 2.75” touch screen and the intuitive user interface. It’s peace of mind right at your fingertips.
- 2-Way Talk-Back Feature – Use this baby monitor like a walkie-talkie and reassure your baby with the soothing sound of your voice.
- Temperature Display and Control – The greatest concern for moms and dads is baby’s safety, sleeping alone in the nursery. Is baby comfortable? Is the room too warm or too cold? Your Angelcare® AC1100 baby monitor displays the temperature in baby’s room on the Parent Unit and alerts you if it is too high or too low.
- 2.4GHz Digital Transmission with Minimized Interference – You want to be sure that your baby monitor is picking up signals from your baby’s nursery – not the neighbour’s! The Angelcare® AC1100 baby monitor features 2.4 GHz digital transmission with frequency hopping technology to minimize interference and optimize communication privacy and safety between your Nursery Unit and Parent Unit.
- Portable & Rechargeable Parent Unit – If you are like most moms and dads, you take advantage of the moments baby is sleeping to get things done around your home. So carry the Parent Unit with you from room to room, for your peace of mind.
- Nursery Night Light – A gentle little glow to guide you when you walk into baby’s room.
- Audio “Tic” Feature – Turn on this feature and your Parent Unit will make a ticking sound to reassure you that the monitor is working even when your baby is sleeping silently.
- Out-of-Range Indicator – Up to 200 meters/ 650 ft. (open field).
- Low Battery Indicator – The low-battery indicator on the screen of the monitor lets you know when it’s time to change the batteries. Plus, the system will alert you when the Parent Unit is too far away from the Nursery Unit to transmit your baby’s sounds and movements to your Parent Unit.
- Zoom In & Zoom Out – Digital zoom so you can see your baby up close, even from a distance.
- Adjustable Camera Angle – Position your baby video monitor for the perfect view – and safely out your child’s reach. Moms and dads love this feature, especially since it helps create a safe sleep environment as their child reaches new milestones and becomes more curious.
- Adjustable Sensitivity – Allows you to select your desired movement sensitivity level.
- Parent Unit Locator – The Parent Unit may be small but you’ll be able to find it quickly with the push of a button.
- Timer – Timer to help you keep track of baby’s sleep time, awake time, etc.
Enter to Win
This week, Angelcare is giving one lucky Life Your Way reader a Digital Video, Movement and Sound Monitor!
To enter, fill out the form below:
I received a duplicate prize package in exchange for hosting this giveaway, but all opinions are 100% mine!
The giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on Friday, 9/20. The winner will be selected randomly and notified by email, and this post will be updated with their name as well. Unfortunately, due to the international laws governing sweepstakes and lotteries, we’re only able to offer these giveaways to U.S. residents 18 years and older.