I’ve had the privilege of knowing Susan Heid, aka The Confident Mom, since the early days of Organizing Your Way, long before I launched what you now know as Life Your Way, and over the past year I’ve had the opportunity to work with her more closely, both as a site sponsor and as a collaborator on various projects.
What I know for sure is that Susan is the real deal. She’s an amazing, dedicated, confident mom…and she’s also committed to mentoring and encouraging other women who also want to be more organized, more peaceful and more confident in their role as moms.
That’s why I’m so excited to tell you about her new ebook: Become the Confident Mom You’ve Always Wanted to Be, which is available exclusively on Amazon!
In this ebook, Susan shares 31 tried-and-true strategies to improve your confidence as a woman, mother and family manager. And it turns out that improving your confidence does wonders for your children’s confidence in the face of life’s many opportunities and challenges as well.
In this ebook, you’ll discover:
- Why it’s important to develop a plan or vision for your family and how that plan, alongside your established priorities, can direct you down the path you desire as you encounter new choices each day.
- Why you need to tune in to your “motherly gifts” of intuition and wisdom.
- How your wellness plan can boost your confidence.
- Why you should “dress the part.”
- Why it’s important to have a routine, and how to be adaptable when necessary by planning for the unexpected.
- Why courage and humor should be in your arsenal of parenting tools.
- How to make sure your child receives your love.
- Why parenting should not be viewed as a competition.
- Why you should recognize your strengths and admit your weaknesses.
- Why you should get “plugged in” to God each day.
- What expectations do for your child.
- Why friendships with other moms should be a priority.
- And much more!
Become the Confident Mom You’ve Always Wanted to Be is available for just $3.99, or Prime members who have a Kindle device can borrow it free from the Kindle Owner’s Lending Library.
Don’t have a Kindle? Kindle books can also be read on smartphones, computers and tablets with the Kindle app from Amazon!