Today’s my 30th birthday! And to celebrate, I’ve lined up a whole bunch of awesome giveaways just for you! There will be a new one posted each hour between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. today and they’ll be open through Friday, 4/27. Click here to see all of the giveaways.
To finish up the day, we have one more giveaway from one of my favorite companies…Shenzhen Knives!
Anyone who’s been to my house and spent time in my kitchen knows how much I love these ceramic knives, which come in three different sizes — chef, slicing and paring. I use them all the time, reaching for them before any of my other knives (which probably means it’s time to declutter the rest of them) other than my serrated bread knife!
- They stay sharper longer. They’re harder than steel and hold their edge longer.
- They won’t rust, and they are easy to clean.
- Ceramic knives won’t affect the taste of food or cause it to turn brown.
- They’re lightweight, making them easy and comfortable to use.
Ceramic knives are more delicate than traditional knives, and they should always be hand-washed, but they hold up well to regular use!
Enter to Win
- One reader will win a 3-piece Chef Series Set
- One reader will win a 2-piece Knife + Peeler Set
- One reader will win a Chef’s Knife
This giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on Friday, 4/27. The winner will be selected randomly and notified by email, and this post will be updated with their name as well. U.S. residents only. I received a duplicate review package in exchange for hosting this giveaway, but all opinions are 100% my own!