As we kick off the new year (although I guess it’s not too new anymore…), I wanted to share some book recommendations for your reading list this year. These are books that I’ve read, are on my to-read list or come highly recommended from others.
To kick of the series — and in honor of the upcoming Blissdom Conference — I thought I’d start with blogging books. Whether you’re a newbie or an experienced blogger, there’s great information in each of these books to help you take your blog to the next level!
1. Blogging For Dummies | Susannah Gardner & Shane Birley
2. Make Money Blogging (free ebook) | Daniel Scocco
3. 31 Days to Build a Better Blog (ebook) | Darren Rowse
4. The Copywriting Scorecard for Bloggers (ebook) | Darren Rowse
5. Simple Blogging (ebook) | Rachel Meeks
6. Mom Blog SEO | Kelby Carr
7. Seth Godin’s Incomplete Guide to Blogs and the New Web (free ebook) | Seth Godin
8. ProBlogger: Secrets for Blogging Your Way to a Six-Figure Income | Darren Rowse & Chris Garrett
9. Smart Girl’s Guide to Twitter | Alli Worthington
Are there other books you’d add to this list?