As we kick off the new year (although I guess it’s not too new anymore…), I wanted to share some book recommendations for your reading list this year. These are books that I’ve read, are on my to-read list or come highly recommended from others.
Whether your 2011 goals center around time management, organizing, simplifying or embracing life more fully, the books below offer support and encouragement to help you achieve your goals!
1. The Art of Non-Conformity: Set Your Own Rules, Live the Life You Want, and Change the World | Chris Guillebeau
2. A Simple Marriage (ebook) | Dr. Corey Allan, PhD
3. 52 Missions Workbook Set | Get Organized Wizard
4. Inside-Out Simplicity (ebook) | Joshua Becker
5. Your Life. Live It. Love It. (ebook) | Sherri Kruger
6. Smalltopia (ebook) | Tammy Strobel
7. The Bold Living Guide (free ebook) | Barrie Davenport
8. Tell Your Time (ebook) | Amy Lynn Andrews
9. The Last Lecture | Randy Pausch
Are there other books you’d add to this list?