As we kick off the new year (although I guess it’s not too new anymore…), I wanted to share some book recommendations for your reading list this year. These are books that I’ve read, are on my to-read list or come highly recommended from others.
Out of the nine books listed below, I’ve had the privilege of working with seven of the authors in some capacity or another — and I consider several of them friends — so it’s pretty cool to see them all in one place. Since Life Your Way began as Organizing Your Way more than two years ago, and part of my focus has always been on decluttering, it’s no wonder that this list is the one that I’m most excited to share!
1. The 100 Thing Challenge: How I Got Rid of Almost Everything, Remade My Life, and Regained My Soul | Dave Bruno
2. Everything (almost) In Its Place: Control Chaos, Conquer Clutter, and Get Organized the Buttoned Up Way | Alicia Rockmore & Sarah Welch
3. Simplify: 7 Guiding Principles to Help Anyone Declutter Their Home and Life (ebook) | Joshua Becker
4. Clutter Rehab: 101 Tips and Tricks to Become an Organization Junkie and Love It! | Laura Wittmann
5. Organized Simplicity: The Clutter-Free Approach to Intentional Living | Tsh Oxenreider
6. It’s All Too Much: An Easy Plan for Living a Richer Life with Less Stuff | Peter Walsh
7. The Clutter Diet: The Skinny on Organizing Your Home and Taking Control of Your Life
8. SHED Your Stuff, Change Your Life: A Four-Step Guide to Getting Unstuck | Julie Morgenstern
9. Unclutter Your Life in One Week | Erin Doland
Are there other books you’d add to this list?