This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of eCards from American Greetings for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
Can I make a confession?
I am terrible about sending birthday cars, get well notes, etc.
In my head, I want to be great about these things, but I just can’t ever seem to get my act together to actually get to the store, choose an appropriate card, write a note AND mail it!
- Quick and easy to send on an important occasion or holiday so you can send one right when you think of it without having to wait to get to the store or post office.
- A fun way to send an electronic gift card attached to your card.
- Perfect for any occasion — from birthdays and anniversaries to reconnecting with a friend or loved one or just letting someone know you’re thinking about them.
Personalized Video eCards
They also now offer video ecards with personalized lyrics as well, and these are so much fun! (Sign up for a free 7-day trial to try them for yourself!)
As you know, my husband has been dealing with a pretty serious injury from power kiting in our front yard, and he’s been spending a lot of his time in bed, so I couldn’t resist sending him a personalized “I love you” card for my first card. Not only could I personalize the song with both of our names, but I was even able to add “kiteboarding” into the song as well. Okay, so he might not have thought that part was as funny as I did.
Video cards can be sent via email, delivered straight to a mobile phone or shared on Facebook!
Get Started Today!
Register with American Greetings today to send as many cards as you want all year long!
- $3.99 monthly for a monthly membership
- $19.99/year for a yearly membership
- $29.99 for a 2-year membership
What ecards will you send this week? Make your American Greetings eCard now!