Although, my mom makes a pretty mean cheeseball, it’s never really been my thing. But when Jennifer from Saving and Giving told me about her cheeseball recipe, my ears perked right up. Why? Because this cheeseball is more like a dessert, complete with chocolate chips and powdered sugar, and served with cookies rather than crackers.
I’m excited that Jennifer agreed to share her recipe with the Life Your Way readers because this is an easy and delicious recipe sure to be the hit of any holiday party!
Chocolate Chip Cheeseball
- 8 oz. package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- 2 T. brown sugar
- 3/4 c. powdered sugar
- 3/4 c. mini chocolate chips
1. Beat softened cream cheese, softened butter, and vanilla until creamy.
2. Slowly add brown sugar and powdered sugar until blended.
3. Stir in chocolate chips.
4. Place mixture onto a piece of waxed paper and form into a ball.
5. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
6. You can roll this into crushed pecans if you wish. I’m not a fan of nuts, so I just go with the bowl.
7. Serve with graham crackers or cookies of your choice.
Jennifer is wife to Jason and mom to almost-six-year-old Emma. She blogs at Saving & Giving where she encourages readers save more, spend less, and give generously. Jennifer & Jason also own New Season Design, a web and blog design company.