Unpacking our Christmas ornaments is one of my favorite parts of decorating for Christmas. Although we have a set of balls and a set of crystal ornaments that serve as the “base” of our decorating, most of our ornaments hold special meaning. Each year, we give each of the girls a new ornament so that when they leave home they’ll have a complete set of their own, and my six year old likes to point out that she has the most since she’s the oldest.
My favorite ornaments include the beautiful glass ball with a tiny glass nativity inside that my husband surprised me with last year along with the three ornaments that we bought after each of my miscarriages for the babies we never got to hold in our arms.
Whether you’re looking to add to your own collection or for a special gift for someone else, here are some more ornaments worth collecting!
1. Three Felt Owl Ornaments, $15
2. Baby Prints Keepsake Ornament, $29.95
3. Metal Angel Ornaments, $3.95
4. Set of 4 Hummel Ornaments, $9.99
5. Disney Characters Shoe Ornament Collection, $29.99
7. Wood Snowflake Christmas Ornament Set
8. Glass Snowflake, $18
9. Willow Tree Friendship Ornament, $13.99
What is your favorite Christmas ornament?