I love browsing Etsy. There are so many incredibly talented people making beautiful, unique things, and Etsy is like the ultimate art gallery bringing them all together in one place! Even though I’m not artistic at all myself, I always walk away from the computer feeling inspired!
I might have added some of the stamped vintage garden spoons to my birthday wishlist along with the cute market bag I shared last time. I’ve debated buying a stamping set to make my own in the past, and it might even be cheaper to make them myself, but I’m just not sure that I really need my own kit. I think supporting a small business by purchasing them may be the better way to go!
1. Handmade Gift Tags | $15.95
2. Natural Pearls Linen Necklace | $45
3. Custom Crochet Sock Monkey Hat | $26
5. Large Limestone Bowl | $115
6. Vintage Silverware Garden Markers | $25
7. Green Leaf Earrings | $14
8. Recycled Sail Tote Bag | $45
9. Back to Nature Bird Feeder | $40
Do you shop on Esty? Do you sell on Esty?