I love browsing Etsy. There are so many incredibly talented people making beautiful, unique things, and Etsy is like the ultimate art gallery bringing them all together in one place! Even though I’m not artistic at all myself, I always walk away from the computer feeling inspired!
Although I don’t really have any use for the seasons cups (#5), I think they’re breathtaking, and I’d love a set of similar prints to frame side by side! I’m definitely getting the itch to break out my sewing machine lately, and the little girl’s skirt and recycled coffee bag tote are inspiring me to see what I can make (which, believe me, won’t be worth selling on Etsy, but I try to have fun in the process!).
Here are some more of my recent favorites:
1. Silver Calla Lily Pearl Necklace | $23.50
4. Fairy Sisters Wood-Mounted Art | $35
5. Four Seasons Cup Set | $144
6. Summer Owl Skirt | $25.50
7. Wedding Garter Set | $43
8. Mosaic Stain Glass Cross | $26
9. Blushing Booms Headband | $16.50
Do you shop on Esty? Do you sell on Esty?