I love browsing Etsy. There are so many incredibly talented people making beautiful, unique things, and Etsy is like the ultimate art gallery bringing them all together in one place. Even though I’m not artistic at all myself, I always walk away from the computer feeling inspired!
The wearable planters (#6) are the most creative thing I’ve ever seen. Definitely unique and a little bit funky in a green kind of way! I apparently also have a thing for bright colors and silver, and I pretty much love anything burlap (#9) ever since Myra from My Blessed Life introduced me to the medium last fall!
1. Vintage Lace Petti Romper | Ohh So Sweet Bowtique
2. Dinky Porcelain Hanging Drop Vase | Wendy Jung
3. Cable Knit Beret Hat | Pixiebell
4. Sterling Silver Hammered Triple Hoop Earrings | Studio Jewel
5. Blue Bird Tea Towels | The Shabby Chic Cottage
6. Wearable Planters | Made by Colleen
7. This Is Our Happily Ever After Print | EeeBee
8. Sterling Silver Elephant Necklace | Love Erica
9. Nesting Burlap Bucket Pattern | Designs Maya*Made
Want to see more? Be sure to check out my Etsy Finds board on Pinterest! (Need an invite? Leave a comment and I’ll send you one!)
Do you shop on Esty? Do you sell on Esty?