I’ve been itching to turn the nursery into a craft room for over a year now, and we’re just waiting for the “right” time to move the baby out of the nursery and upstairs. Unfortunately, she’s dealing with some reflux issues, so we’re keeping her close for now, but I’m still dreaming about the transformation that’s coming!
Here are some of my favorite ideas for my soon-to-be tiny craft room (the room that is now the nursery is actually the master closet, but it has a window, so it’s perfect for a nursery or a craft room!):
1. Glass Jar Storage | Country Home
**I’d like to store supplies in various size glass jars on a shelf.
2. More Glass Jar Storage | Organizing Your Way
**But I’m not sure if I prefer the perfectly coordinated storage of #1 or ones like these.
3. Paper Towel Ribbon Holder | Family Circle
**Such a great idea for ribbon!
4. Magazine Holder Shelf | Storage Glee
**Sean isn’t as enthusiastic about these shelves as I am, but I love this idea.
5. Yarn-Wrapped Letters | Make and Takes
**I want some that say Live. Laugh. Love. for the shelf above my work area.
6. Fabric Storage Baskets | Skip to My Lou
**I’d love to make pretty fabric baskets for my wardrobe.
7. Caribbean Blue Pin Board | The Vintage Glitter House
**I do want a pin board, but what I really love in this picture is the caribbean blue color, which I plan to use on the wall behind the pin board in my craft room.
8. Broom Head Storage
**Does anyone know the original source for this? It’s such a great idea!
9. Galvanized Steel Storage | Country Home
**I’d like to use galvanized steel storage on my pin board.
Do you have a craft room? What’s your favorite feature in it? If not, what is on your wishlist?