One of the things I remember from my earliest Christmases is decorating the banister in our home and hanging Christmas cards there as they arrived. It’s one of the Christmas traditions that we’ve adopted for our own family (now that we have a banister of sorts!), and it makes me incredibly happy to see all the Christmas cards hanging there as we count the days to Christmas.
Here are 9 other creative ways for displaying the holiday cards you receive!
1. Display Tree, All About You
2. Christmas Card Display Board, Jellybean Junkyard
3. Christmas Card Basket, Southern Living
4. Hanging Christmas Cards, Chez Larsson
5. Clothespin Card Display, Real Simple
6. Hanging Card Tree, Country Living
7. Shutter Display Board, Pretty Handy Girl
8. Christmas Card Canister, BHG.com
9. Corkboard Card Holder, Centsational Girl
How do you display your holiday cards?