This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson. The opinions and text are all mine.
I’m always on the lookout for convenience foods that make it easier for me to get a healthy meal on the table even when I feel pressed for time.
While I wish I could make everything from scratch, I know from experience that I end up burning out and making worse choices when I try.
Frozen french fries have become a staple in our freezer (instant side dish!), and these Tyson® Grilled and Ready® Chicken Breast Strips may just end up with their own place of honor.
What I love about these is that in addition to taste and convenience, they’re part of the Tyson Project A+™ program. Which means that while our family is saving money by buying groceries at Walmart, we’re also able to support our local schools with our purchases.
The Tyson® Grilled and Ready® Chicken Breast Strips are also…
- 100% all-natural and made with all-white meat
- 97% fat free
- Fully cooked
They can be heated in a skillet in just a few minutes to complete any quick-and-easy meal:
- added to a caesar salad for protein and flavor
- served with spaghetti and pasta sauce
- or fettucine and alfredo sauce
- tossed with taco seasoning for quick tacos or quesadillas
- warmed as a quick snack or lunch for the toddler
- sauteed with veggies for lunch
- and so on
As we head back to school and get ready to welcome a new baby, I’m looking for all the help I can get in the kitchen, and it doesn’t get much better than these!