Most professional organizers (or chronically type-A personalities, like myself) agree that a labeler is among their favorite organizing tools. Clearly labeling what goes where — from the playroom to the kitchen to paper files — is an important part of being able to find what you need when you need it.
For those of us who run our own businesses, being able to print mailing labels is even more important, and printing postage at home is icing on the cake!
The Dymo LabelWriter 450 Duo Label Printer allows you to do all that and more:
- Print paper labels and permanent plastic labels in a variety of colors and sizes
- Label, mail, and file smarter with proprietary Dymo Productivity Software
- DYMO Label software lets you create and print address, shipping, file, folder and barcode labels, plus name badges and more
- Print USPS-approved DYMO Stamps postage directly from your desktop –no monthly fee, contracts or commitments required
- Print up to 71 labels per minute
- Thermal printing technology means no expensive ink or toner needed, ever
- Print one label or hundreds without the waste and layout hassles of sheet labels
- Print crystal-clear text, graphics and barcodes with improved graphics mode
- Compact design means it fits anywhere
As I was writing this review, I couldn’t help but feel like this is a must-have tool for Etsy shops and other businesses that regularly mail product to customers.
This post is sponsored by Dymo and Buttoned Up. I received compensation and a LabelWriter 450 Duo Label Printer to share my thoughts with you. But all opinions are 100% mine!