I love eggnog and I love fudge, but what really makes this recipe great is that it uses just a few simple ingredients and doesn’t require a candy thermometer, so it’s easy to whip together whenever you have a craving for eggnog!
This is also a great recipe to make with kids (or to have older kids make on their own!) because it’s so simple and straightforward.
- 15-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 14 ounces white chocolate
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon eggnog flavor
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, plus extra for sprinkling
Line a loaf pan with foil.
In a medium saucepan, combine sweetened condensed milk and white chocolate. Heat over low, stirring until smooth.
Remove from heat and add salt, eggnog flavor and nutmeg, mixing well.
Pour into prepared pan and sprinkle with additional nutmeg.
Refrigerate overnight. Remove from pan and peel off foil. Cut into individual pieces.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon rum extract instead of eggnog flavor.
- Mix in 1 cup mini marshmallows.
Recipes from the archives:
Join us as we celebrate 101 Days of Christmas with new DIY projects, gift ideas, traditions and more every day from now through Christmas!