I’m so excited to be sharing my brand new ebook with you today, Easy Homemade: Homemade Pantry Staples for the Busy Modern Family!
As someone who’s still learning to cook myself, I’m really excited to share this ebook with you because it truly is easy homemade. I’ve been surprised to discover how easy it is to make from scratch so many of the pantry staples that we’re used to buying off the shelf. Not only does making them at home save money, but it also gives us more control over the ingredients that are going into our family’s bodies.
What You’ll Find in Easy Homemade
These aren’t gourmet recipes; they’re basic staples to get you started, most of which call for fewer than 5-7 ingredients. And yes, you can find dozens of recipes for each of these items on the internet, but I know how frustrating it can be to sort through all of those to choose one to try, and so I’ve taken the guess work out of it by comparing and testing recipes for you and then sending them out to friends and family members to get their feedback as well.
The end result is an ebook with more than 60 recipes for homemade pantry staples (most with pictures) plus dozens of kitchen tips!
In addition, you’ll also get a set of printable recipe cards, access to all of the Easy Homemade recipes on Plan to Eat and the Nook and Kindle files so you can load the ebook on those devices if you have them.
Tell Your Friends
Because I’ve invested so much time into this ebook this summer and I’m offering it at such a low price to make it accessible for as many people as possible, I’d love your help in promoting it!
Will you help me get the word out by sharing this on your favorite social media sites?
Get a FREE Copy
I’m excited to offer a FREE copy to the first 100 Life Your Way readers who use coupon code LYW100!
But don’t worry, even if the code runs out before you get your copy, it’s on sale for just $0.99 through 8/21!
I’m also guest posting at a variety of blogs this week to share more of our family’s Easy Homemade journey (hint: you’ll find more chances to get a FREE copy at each of these blogs!):
- Real Food Baby Step: Homemade Pantry Staples | Keeper of the Home
- How Cooking from Scratch Has Changed My Pantry | Kitchen Stewardship
- Popcorn (Ultimate Recipe Swap: Afternoon Snacks) | Life as Mom
- Homemade Does Not Have to Mean Gourmet | Simple Organized Living
- Comparing the Cost of Homemade Pantry Staples | Money Saving Mom
- Strategies for “Easy” Homemade | The Happy Housewife
- Homemade Taco Seasoning | For the Mommas
- Baby Steps to Cooking from Scratch | Simple Mom
- How to Store Bulk Homemade Pantry Staples | I’m an Organizing Junkie
- Fresh-Squeezed Lemonade | Deal Seeking Mom