Like most moms of littles, my life is full of small everyday meaningful moments and not as many show-stopping single events.
It’s those everyday meaningful moments that keep me going in the midst of two-year-old temper tantrums, four-year-old meltdowns, six-year-old arguing and seven-year-old complaining.
It’s those moments that make the rest of what we do, worth it, right?
Her rockstar pose. Pretty good, huh?
Here are just a few of my meaningful moments from the last year:
- Helping our second daughter read her first word.
- Snuggling with the baby to get her to sleep after a rough couple of days with the croup.
- A late-night heart-to-heart conversation with a friend.
- Celebrating our oldest daughter’s commitment to Christ.
- Watching our four-year-old compete in rollerblade limbo with the big kids at the rink, never considering for even a minute that she was too little to participate.
- Late night and early morning conversations in bed with my husband.
There are occasional big moments too, like our plans to renew our vows this fall, but I’m thankful for the everyday moments, the ones that give meaning to the endless diapers, spills and bickering.
The ones that make me step back, take a breath and remember that I truly am blessed beyond measure!
For a chance to win one of 10 complete skin care Anti-Age Systems from Meaningful Beauty, tell me what your most meaningful moment was in the last year.
Keep your skin looking great in every moment with Meaningful Beauty, Cindy Crawford’s break through secret for younger looking skin.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Meaningful Beauty. The opinions and text are all mine. Contest Rules.