Do you have an iPhone? I do, and I love mine! I can listen to music, watch videos, play games, get directions, check the weather, check my email, search the internet, send text messages… the list is virtually endless. I have lots of “apps” on my iPhone, but I think my favorite is Lose It!. This great weight loss tool that lets you set goals, track your daily calories, record exercise, etc. so that you can stay on track each day.
Here is a list of other popular apps:
1. My Very First App (fun, educational app based on Eric Carle’s My Very First Books, $0.99
2. Mario Batali Cooks (recipes, videos, tips & techniques from Mario Batali), $4.99
3. Fast Society (group texting, conference calling, location sharing), FREE
4. Remote (control iTunes and Apple TV with your iPhone), FREE
5. Glee Karaoke (sing your heart out and sound like a star), $0.99
6. Netflix (instantly watch TV shows and movies), FREE
7. Nike+ GPS (track where you go and push yourself further), $1.99
8. Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (everybody’s favorite hedgehog on the iPhone), $9.99
9. Amazon Mobile (search, shop, compare prices and read reviews), FREE
Do you have an iPhone? What’s your favorite app?
|Terry Newsome, aka Mandi’s mom, is a wife and mother as well as being “Nona” to four beautiful granddaughters. She recently joined the Life Your Way team to balance out Mandi’s black-and-white, straight-lines, analytical personality with her own fashion sense and decorating style and to help keep everything running smoothly.|