Are you ready for back to school?! I was shocked to realize that some school districts started last week, but we’re only two-and-a-half weeks away from the start of our new homeschool year!
If, like me, you’re feeling a little scattered, you’ll definitely want to check out The Confident Mom Back 2 School Survival Guide, a guide created by Susan Heid, The Confident Mom, to help make going back to school an easier transition not only for your kids, but for you as well!
Whether your kids go to a public or private school or you homeschool, The Confident Mom Back 2 School Survival Guide will help you:
- Put your child’s back-to-school anxieties to rest.
- Help your child thrive in school and at home by setting up easy-to-follow routines.
- Make packing lunches a snap and learn to send lunches that are more likely to be consumed instead of left uneaten.
- Stay on top of activities for the entire family.
- Teach your children how to set goals and celebrate their successes.
- Discover new ways to have fun together as a family.
- Put homework hassles to rest.
- Learn that letting your child fail can ultimately lead to their success.
- Become a savvy back-to-school shopper.
- Get involved in your child’s classroom through volunteerism.
- Prepare for the “big K” (Kindergarten).
- Provide guidance to help your child deal with bullies.
- Help your child develop a healthy attitude towards school, teachers, and classmates (including classmates with disabilities).
- Keep your children safe while using the Internet.
- And much more!
The downloadable PDF guide includes a guide book packed full of tips as well as dozens of printable planners, checklists and more. The guide is normally $14, but Life Your Way readers will save $2 with coupon code LIFEPLAN.
This is a sponsored post, but all opinions are 100% mine!