My husband would buy me pretty much anything I asked for, but the key is that I have to ask; coming up with creative gift ideas just doesn’t come easily to him. Below are some of my favorite gift ideas for moms — things I already have and love and things I wouldn’t mind getting this Christmas (hint, hint!).
If you’re not already a member, be sure to sign up for a FREE 1-month Amazon Prime trial, which will give you FREE two-day shipping from now through Christmas at Amazon.com so that you can take advantage of any hot deals and pick up any last minute gifts or stocking stuffers without having to pay shipping!
1. My husband does rock, and I love these fun t-shirts from Union 28. They sent me several shirts to review, and they’re well made, fashionable tees that let me shout it from the rooftops: my husband rocks!
Union 28 My Husband Rocks Shirts, $10-40
2. A beautiful gift for any mother, this glass Christmas tree ball is hand painted with green glittery paint and decorated with the word “Mom” in rhinestones. It is finished with coordinating ribbons to add a special touch to your tree!
Hand Painted Glass Ball for Mom, $12
3. The Kindle is a great gift for an avid reader or busy mom. I love having all of my books at my fingertips wherever I am, and I’ve read more books in the last year than I had read in the 3 or 4 years before that.
Amazon Kindle with 6″ Display and Wi-Fi, $139
4. Look fashionable and still be warm this winter with this chunky, soft cowl scarf. The beautiful cream color compliments almost any winter outfit!
5. This beautiful fluted disc necklace is ready to be personalized for mom and includes a beautiful Swarosvki pearl. Choose from a 16″ or 18″ chain.
Personalized Hand Stamped Blooms Necklace, $32
6. Provide a place for mom’s jewelry collection to grow. Each branch and leaf has been sculpted to hold rings, bracelets and necklaces to display mom’s favorite pieces and add to her decor.
West Elm Sculpted Jewelry Tree, $59.95
7. For the mom who loves coffee, the Keurig single-cup home brewer provides the perfect cup of coffee at the touch of a button. Choose from a variety of gourmet flavors and enjoy your cuppa at home!
8. Encourage mom to slow down and take time to record her thoughts, prayers, hopes and heartaches in this beautiful journal.
Silk Journal with Calligraphy Design, $11.95
9. This pure new scent from DKNY adds a drop of vanilla to a world that needs a moment of calm. A 100% original fragrance with vanilla grown sustainably in Uganda, pureDKNY is recommended for daytime or casual use.
pureDKNY Fragrance, $42