Looking for unique gift ideas for the special teens in your life? Here are my top picks for this Christmas!
If you’re not already a member, be sure to sign up for a FREE 1-month Amazon Prime trial, which will give you FREE two-day shipping from now through Christmas at Amazon.com so that you can take advantage of any hot deals and pick up any last minute gifts or stocking stuffers without having to pay shipping!
1. I loved reading as a teen, and I would have loved to have the Kindle then as well. Get your teen started building a digital library of books and encourage them to read more in the process with the Kindle!
Amazon Kindle with 6″ Display and Wi-Fi, $139
2. The ’80s are back whether we like it or not, and this light weight micro-twill jacket embodies that era with its soft silk feel and exposed zippers on both the front and the arms. Can be worn open or zipped.
BB Dakota Junior’s Bayfield Jacket, $95
3. Just Dance is the #1 music/rhythm game for the Nintendo Wii, and the latest version promises more hit music, the latest dance moves and more accurate movement recognition!
Just Dance 2, $29
4. This personalized, handmade ring is sterling silver and made to order. A fun and fashionable accessory!
5. To commemorate the 25th anniversary of the Super Mario Bros. game franchise, Nintendo has released a special limited edition red Wii system including the console, controllers, Super Mario Bros. and Wii Sports!
Super Mario Bros. Wii Bundle, $199
6. These original, handmade bags are inspired by the traditional Miao culture and combine the elegance of the traditional with modern design for a high quality and fashionable bag that works for school or going out.
Embroidery Tote Shoulder Bag, $53.20
*get 15% off through Christmas!
7. This slim, feather-light shoulder bag is durable and handsome. It features two zip pockets under the flap, a strong magnetic closure and a rear exterior zip pocket. With a 51″ strap, it can be worn over the shoulder or across the body.
MODERM Shoulder Bag, $148
8. Offering plenty of mobile computing power plus room to multitask, study, and play, the Toshiba Satellite L655 offers a generous 15.6-inch display that’s great for doing more things at once. It’s perfect for computing essentials such as studying for finals and comes with a high-gloss, sleek finish.
Toshiba Satellite 15.6-Inch LED Laptop, $599.99
9. My husband was a lacrosse player in high school, so I had to include this practice lacrosse goal. It’s easy to set up and provides a perfect way for your aspiring lacrosse star to practice at home!