I love household items as gifts, especially useful ones, like the Kitchenaid mixer and Pyrex bowls I got last year, although I know not everybody feels the same way. But if you’re looking for a special gift for someone who appreciates those types of items, here are my top picks!
If you’re not already a member, be sure to sign up for a FREE 1-month Amazon Prime trial, which will give you FREE two-day shipping from now through Christmas at Amazon.com so that you can take advantage of any hot deals and pick up any last minute gifts or stocking stuffers without having to pay shipping!
1. My Willow Tree Nativity is one of my absolute favorite Christmas decorations, and I received different pieces, including the creche and wisemen, over several Christmases. It’s a beautiful, quality set to compliment any decor!
Willow Tree Nativity Set, $57.99
2. This would be perfect for a newlywed couple or someone who’s moved out on their own for the first time, but even someone who already has a functioning kitchen can appreciate a set of quality tools!
3. I have a few aprons — including a black and white damask one similar to this one — and even though I’m not a great cook, I love to put on my apron when I’m cooking or baking!
Retro Apron, $30
4. My husband took one look at the price of this knife set and said, “You are not a chef. You do not need those.” He’s probably right, but if you do cook regularly, having a quality knife set is a must. And having one that’s kind of funky is even better!
Ginsu Shoku Stainless Steel Cutlery, $199.99
5. How cute is this timer? I’ve mentioned that I love gift baskets, and I think you could add this to a gift basket with a couple gifts in a jar — like soup, cookies and maybe a spiced cider mix — for a fun kitchen-themed gift!
6. These bamboo storage chests are eco-friendly, functional and pretty — the trifecta for household goods!
Bamboo Storage Chest Set, $44.99
7. I received a KitchenAid mixer last Christmas, and it is by far one of my favorite kitchen appliances. It makes baking a breeze, and I’m looking forward to getting a couple of attachments this year so I can do even more.
KitchenAid 4-1/2 Quart Stand Mixer, $179.99
8. I love Umbra’s modern decor — from picture frames to wall hangings to clocks, and this clock would make a great addition to any modern home!
Umbra Ribbon Stainless Steel Wall Clock, $36.19
9. How cute is this? A custom watercolor print paired with built-in hooks to help you organize necklaces, keys or whatever you need to hang up.
Watercolor Print with Hooks, $38.00