I love gift baskets, and stockings are like the ultimate gift basket, so they’re definitely one of my favorite parts of Christmas. I usually end up getting too much for the girls’ stockings, so I limited myself here to some of my favorites for the whole family!
If you’re not already a member, be sure to sign up for a FREE 1-month Amazon Prime trial, which will give you FREE two-day shipping from now through Christmas at Amazon.com so that you can take advantage of any hot deals and pick up any last minute gifts or stocking stuffers without having to pay shipping!
1. I only use mineral makeup, but I rarely buy new brushes. This pretty, eco-friendly brush set would be a fun stocking stuffer for any woman who likes mineral makeup!
Ecotools Bamboo Brush Set, $14.80
2. Spicy chocolate? A year ago I had no idea that spicy chocolate even existed, but now it’s one of my favorite indulgences, and this red fire bar from Vosges Chocolates is one of my very favorites!
Red Fire Exotic Candy Bar, $7.50
3. I love owls, and this zippered pouch features adorable, colorful owls. Use it for makeup, to hold miscellaneous items in your purse or craft supplies!
4. This multi-function case not only protects your MP3 player and carries your earphones but also has surprisingly good sound quality in the built-in speakers. Our two oldest will each be getting one in their stocking so they can listen to music and stories together rather than just through their earphones!
iLuv MP3 Speaker Case
5. These pull-back cars are a fun addition to any stocking. Each car comes individually wrapped to make it easy to divide the pack among stockings!
Pull Back Race Cars (6 ct.), $7.75
6. We’ve seen a few of these “flingshot” toys at our local hobby store, and they definitely get everyone giggling. This flying monkey makes real monkey sounds as he flies and can go up to 50 feet!
7. These fun shaped soaps are 100% natural and offer a fun way to teach color recognition and dexterity in the bathtub. With yummy fruit scents, they’re sure to have your little one smelling fresh too!
Crayons Handcrafted Glycerin Soap, $15.99
8. This 1.5″ digital frame holds up to 60 photos and allows you to take all of your memories with you on the go!
Coby 1.5-Inch Digital Photo Key Chain, $10.99 (normally $29.99)
9. I love candles, and each of these all-natural soy candles is created with natural and body safe essential oils and is slow burning and natural smelling.