I’ve shared my love for LaundryTree soap nuts before. These tiny fruit don’t contain dyes or perfumes, are safe for a high-efficiency washer, don’t have any added chemicals and aren’t expensive. In addition, they are 100%, totally natural and organically grown, non-allergenic, antimicrobial and harvested in a sustainable way.
On top of that, LaundryTree is run by really good people, who are committed to fair and ethical business practices and exceptional customer service!
Because LaundryTree is passionate about making our homes — and our world — a better place, they’ve put together a “make your own cleaning supplies” basket to go with our recent conversation about the harmful ingredients in many cleaning supplies and recipes for homemade cleaners.
This week, one lucky Life Your Way winner will receive this awesome basket of supplies, including:
- a copy of Organized Simplicityby Tsh Oxenreider
- (2) 16 oz. Clear PET Oblong Bottles with Push/Pull Caps
- (2) 16 oz. Clear PET Oblong Bottles with Industrial Grade Spray Triggers
- (1) 16 oz Clear PET Boston Round Bottle w/ Lotion Pump
- one each of five LaundryTree Essential Oils: Lemon, Tea Tree, Lavender, Energy Blend, and Sweet Orange
- a black permanent marker to label your bottles
To enter, visit LaundryTree to learn more about soap nuts. Then, come back and tell me one fun fact about them. Where do they come from? How are they made? How do you use them? Anything at all!
This giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on Tuesday, 5/10. The winner will be selected randomly and notified by email, and this post will be updated with their name as well!