If you’ve been hanging around this corner of the internet for very long, you’ve heard me sing the praises of Plan to Eat a time or two. If not, you’ll soon learn that not only am I the official spokesperson, but I’m also this meal planning service’s biggest fan.
There is so much I love about Plan to Eat:
- It holds all of our recipes for easy drag-and-drop menu planning.
- We can save and duplicate meal plans so that planning gets easier the more we do it.
- It automatically creates my shopping list so I don’t forget any of the ingredients I need for the meals I’ve planned.
- I can access it from my desktop, laptop, tablets or phone.
- You can share recipes with friends and family.
- They are constantly rolling out new features and it just keeps getting better.
And now, you can even access Plan to Eat right here at Life Your Way! And when you do, you’ll have access to more than 10,000 recipes that other readers have added to their account so that you can find inspiration and ask questions about recipes you want to try. Just click on the Groups tab next to My Recipe Book.
Want to see what it’s all about? Sign up for a 30-day trial and give it a try!
This week, three lucky Life Your Way readers will each win a 1-year membership to Plan to Eat!
To enter, head to Plan to Eat for a quick tour of the features. Then, come back and tell me which feature you’re most looking forward to trying!
This giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on Friday, 1/13. The winners will be selected randomly and notified by email, and this post will be updated with their names as well!