This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to Patricia D. ([email protected]…), the winner of the 3-piece set, and Miranda ([email protected]…) and Shris ([email protected]…), the winners of the 2-piece sets + peeler!
When I first heard about ceramic knives, I was skeptical. It just seemed kind of gimicky to me, and I wasn’t really sure what to expect. But Shenzhen Knives sent me a set to try right before Christmas, and now I reach for the ceramic knives first every time!
Ceramic knives are a great addition to your kitchen for a few reasons:
- They stay sharper longer. They’re harder than steel and hold their edge longer.
- They won’t rust, and they are easy to clean.
- Ceramic knives won’t affect the taste of food or cause it to turn brown.
- They’re lightweight, making them easy and comfortable to use.
Ceramic knives are more delicate than traditional knives, and they should always be hand-washed, but even after three months of constant use, mine are still in perfect condition!
This weekend, three lucky Life Your Way readers will each win a set of Shenzhen ceramic knives:
- (1) three-piece set — a chef’s knife, slicing knife & paring knife (ARV $65)
- (2) two-piece sets + a peeler — a slicing knife, paring knife and horizontal peeler (ARV $40)
To enter, tell me about your current knife set. Have you invested in high-quality knives, or do you use an inexpensive set? Do you sharpen your knives regularly? Have you ever tried ceramic knives?
This giveaway ends at 5 p.m. EST on Monday, 2/21. The winner will be selected randomly and notified by email, and this post will be updated with their name as well.