The free backyard barbecue ebook has more than 30+ great recipes for grill season, but something it doesn’t have is many grilled fruit recipes. Grilled fruit is a growing trend, and it really brings out the sweetness in the fruit.
Here are 9 ideas to get you started…but I think you could grill almost anything and it would taste good!
1. Grilled Strawberry Basil Kebab | Cooking on the Weekends
2. Grilled Fruit Kabobs with Yogurt Dip | Disney Family
3. Bananarama | Minimally Invasive
4. Marinated Grilled Apples with Mint | My Recipes
5. Grilled Red Grapes | About.com
6. Salted Maple Grilled Bananas | Food for My Family
7. Grilled Pineapple | Armelle
8. Grilled Mango | Real Simple
9. Grilled Peaches and Ice Cream | Tartelette