Over the next few months, I’ll be participating in The Switch & Save Challenge, trying a variety of Arm & Hammer products and sharing my experiences with you!
This giveaway is now closed! The winner is Jessica ([email protected]…)!
An apple a day…keeps the dentist away?
Using a good toothpaste and brushing regularly are important, of course, but they’re not the only things you should do for healthy teeth and gums. Here are a few more healthy oral care habits to incorporate in your routine to protect and strengthen your teeth for the future:
- Avoid teeth-staining foods. Coffee, tea, tobacco, blueberries, red wine and soy sauce can all stain teeth. Either avoid these altogether or, more realistically, brush your teeth afterwards so that they don’t have time to stain.
- Eat snacks that clean your teeth. On the other hand, apples, celery and carrots actually clean teeth as you chew them, so they make great snacks any time, but especially when you’re unable to brush.
- Floss daily. Brushing isn’t always enough, and while Arm & Hammer Advance White Brilliant Sparkle Toothpaste does clean hard to reach places, it’s still important to floss regularly to protect your teeth and gums.
- Use these natural whiteners. Rather than turning to chemical whiteners, use baking soda, peroxide and strawberries for whiter teeth. Yes, strawberries. Mash up a few strawberries and apply them to your teeth, rubbing with your tooth brush. After you’re done, rinse your mouth and brush like usual.
- Use natural breath fresheners. Similarly, you can chew on parlsey, cilantro or mint for naturally fresh breath!
Enter to win a $25 Visa gift card! Tell me what other habits help your teeth stay clean and strong!
Giveaway closes at 11:59 p.m. ET on Friday, 6/17. The winner will be selected randomly and notified by email, and this post will be updated with their name as well!
This is a sponsored post for Church & Dwight Co., Inc, the maker of ARM & HAMMER branded products, who is paying me to try different products. Save $1 on Advance White Brilliant Sparkle Toothpaste. And then head over to The Switch & Save Challenge to keep up with all of the bloggers and enter to win $25,000.