Our kids have snack twice a day, but somehow we’ve fallen into a routine of sugary sweets for the majority of those rather than only as a special treat. With the holidays behind us, we’re determined to get back on track with regular healthy snacks!
If you’ve found yourself in a snack rut as well, here are 9 healthy snack ideas for the New Year. Be sure to read to the end for a special coupon code for Katie Kimball’s Healthy Snacks to Go ebook!
1. Sweet & Spicy Rosemary Nuts | Food Blogga
2. Not Soggy Nachos | Life as Mom
3. Vanilla Quince Butter | Unsophisticook
4. Popcorn Trail Mix | Good Life Eats
5. Homemade Fruit Rolls | Food Your Way
6. Cumin Sweet Potato Chips | Simply Scratch
7. Cheddar Coins | Good Cheap Eats
8. Chocolate Covered Craisins | Lynn’s Kitchen Adventures
9. Almond Power Bars | Healthy Snacks to Go
Get the Healthy Snacks to Go ebook by Katie Kimball for just $5.21 with coupon code 25SNACKS! Healthy Snacks to Go includes more than 30 diaper bag-friendly, toddler-approved snacks that you can make at home quickly and easily and feel good about serving!
What healthy snacks do you serve?
Featured Image by Couleur from Pixabay