You may have noticed that High Plains Bison is one of our advertisers this month at Life Your Way.
Bison makes a unique and healthy gift or addition to your holiday dinner, and here’s why:
Bison is Healthy
- Naturally lean and lower in saturated fat than beef, chicken, pork, or even salmon.
- Low in cholesterol, low in sodium, a great source of iron and contains a healthy dose of Omega 3 fatty acids.
- The dense proportion of protein, fat, mineral and fatty acids to caloric value make bison one of the more nutrient-dense meats available today.
- Click here for a complete nutrition chart.
Bison is Delicious
Although I haven’t tried bison for myself, word on the street is that it tastes like the red meat you already know and love, but with a bigger, richer flavor that starts out hearty, then finishes with a hint of salty sweetness.
Bison is Wholesome
High Plains Bison never uses additives, preservatives, fillers, hormones, or artificial anything.
High Plains Bison Commitment to Sustainability
American bison herds are thriving once again thanks to foresight, respect and responsible husbandry, as well as a genuine desire to foster the survival of the species. So when you enjoy bison from High Plains Bison, native grasslands are preserved, natural ecosystems flourish and herds thrive.
Bison Makes a Great Gift
- Give a thoughtful and distinctive gift to your favorite foodie or steak lover.
- Wide variety of products at every price range.
- Delivered on time.
- Satisfaction guaranteed or we will refund your money.
- Free shipping on standard deliveries.
Bison Makes a Great Holiday Meal
- Bison roasts come in a range of cuts from $19.99 to $89 to serve any size group.
- Steaks are always a favorite and simple to prepare.
- Sausages, burgers and hot dogs are great for less formal gatherings.
Have you ever tried high-quality bison? Share your experience in the comments!