Do you have a playroom in your home? We don’t really, but I always thought that it would be so much fun to decorate one. Right now the girls toys/homeschool stuff shares half of the loft with my office, but we eventually hope to finish our attic into a cool kids’ space. I’m torn because I love the bright and colorful cityscape in #5 as well as the neutral earthy tones of #2. But I’m pretty sure those rock pillows would make a cool addition to any design!
1. Faux Built-In Cubbies | Ana White
2. Neutral Playroom | Design*Sponge
3. Over-Sized Pebble Pillows | Furniture Fashion
4. Alphabet Wall | A Work in Progress Gifts
5. Cityscape Mural | The Land of Nod
6. Industrial Playroom | Martha Stewart
7. Book Display | Little Chicago Bungalow
8. Playroom Rules Subway Art | LilyGene
9. Modern Playroom | Dwell
Want to see more? Be sure to check out my Play Room Inspiration board on Pinterest!
Do you have a dedicated playroom for your kids? Which style do you like best?