Buying fancy directions or table settings isn‘t necessary, but there are tons of ways to dress up your everyday table for Thanksgiving. I especially love the pears with nametags, and I think we might do that for our Thanksgiving dinner.
1. Fresh greenery from My Home Ideas
2. Casual and simple from Good Housekeeping
3. Pretty turkeys from Martha Stewart
4. Pinecone turkeys from Martha Stewart
5. Pears from Martha Stewart
6. Formal and feminine from House Beautiful
7. Clean and simple from Martha Stewart
8. Warm and inviting from My Home Ideas
9. Natural Beauty from Real Simple
How do you decorate your Thanksgiving table?